- This policy pertains to the information that we collect electronically via:
- Our website
- Mobile and desktop applications downloaded from our website
- Our advertisements and applications located on third-party websites, which might include links to this policy
- Electronic correspondence, including but not limited to: email, text and other electronic messages facilitated through our website
This policy does not pertain to information collected by:
- China Pak Hills via a third party website
- Third parties, including those which may link to our website.
INFORMATION GATHERED AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
We collect a variety of information from the users of our website, including information:
- That is personal, such as your name, contact information, property ID and passport number.
- That is about you as an individual, but cannot be used to personally identify you.
- Regarding the details of your internet connection, how you access our website and how often you access our website.
We gather this information:
- When you provide it to us directly.
- When you navigate our site, as it automatically tracks several factors of users including: IP address, website usage and data collected through cookies and other forms of tracking technology.
- When it is supplied by third parties, such as our business partners.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
The information that we gather, which is supplied by our website users may consist of:
- Electronic copies of your correspondence with us (i.e. emails) if you contact us.
- Information that you supplied when completing forms on our website. This might include information supplied when: registering for our website or newsletter, completing a “contact us” form, entering a contest that we sponsor, reporting an issue with our website or requesting other services.
- Your search history on our website.
- The details of purchases conducted on our website, which may include the financial information you provided when making a purchase.
- Your responses to questions asked on research surveys, which you may have been asked to take.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Characteristics of your visits to our website, which may include: your location, the frequency of your visits, the ways in which you access our website and other communication data.
- Details of your electronic device used to access our website and your internet connection, including information about your IP address, browser type and computer operating system.
The reason that we collect this information from our website users is to help us improve our website through the use of statistics and research. This will in turn enable us to:
- Recognize you as a frequent website user whenever you access the website.
- Store your information when you return to our website so that you do not need to provide it more than once. This information will help us to understand your preferences, give you more accurate search results and tailor our website to your particular interests.
- Estimate the amount of users that access our website.
We gather this information through tracking technologies that may include:
- Web Beacons. Web beacons, also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs, may be featured on our website and emails. This tracking device allows us to count our website users or determine the amount of people who have opened our emails, which helps us to estimate the popularity of these services.
- Flash cookies. Flash cookies, or local stored objects, are utilized on some features of our website in order to gather and remember specific information about your user preferences. This technology allows us to tailor our website to your individual needs.
- Browser cookies. Browser cookies, otherwise known simply as cookies, are small files that are inserted into the hard drive of your computer. You have the option to decline the use of browser cookies if you do so on your browser settings. However, some parts of our website are only accessible if you have your cookie settings turned on. The default setting on your browser is to allow cookies, so cookies will be used automatically when you access our website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
There are several ways that we utilize the information collected from our users. This information is used to:
- Provide you with information regarding our services.
- Allow you unhindered access to our website and its contents.
- Supply you with updates on your account, such as expiration, billing and renewal notices.
- Enforce our contractual rights regarding transactions made between users and ourselves, including issues related to billing and collection.
- Enable you to access interactive features on our website.
- Update you regarding website and service changes.
- Assist you in any other ways specified when you provide the information.
- Assist you in any other way, with your consent.
This information may also be employed to contact you regarding services provided by China Pak Hills and third parties that may be relevant to your interests. However, if you do not want to give us permission to use your information to contact your about these services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Contractors, third parties and other service providers who support our company.
- A buyer or successor if our company decides to participate in a merger, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution, or any other event which involves the transferring of company assets.
- Subsidiaries and affiliates.
We may also disclose your personal information in order to:
- Be in accordance any legal process, court order or government request.
- Protect the rights of our company, customers and others involved in our business. This might involve the exchange of information to reduce the risk of fraud or credit reduction.
ABILITY FOR USERS TO DECIDE HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We prioritize customer service and want our users to have options involving the disclosure of their personal information. You may defer to any of the following in order to control our disclosure of your information:
- Promotional offers from our company. You can decline to allow China Pak Hills to provide third parties with your contact information in order to contact you about their services by sending an email request to email@example.com.
- Tracking technology. You are able to alter your browser settings to decline the use of browser cookies or notify you when they are being utilized. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all aspects of our website.
- Information provided for third-party advertising. You can notify us if you do not wish for your personal information to be shared with unaffiliated third parties for promotional reasons. To do so, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CORRECTING YOUR USER INFORMATION
Users have the ability to modify their personal information by logging into . Alternatively, you may request to change any of your personal information that we possess by contacting us at email@example.com
However, users also play a role in keeping their information safe. Make sure that you keep your website login information secure and confidential. Do not share your password with others, or you run the risk of a security breach.
Additionally, it is important to note that conveying information using the internet is not always secure. While China Pak Hills does our best to guarantee that all user information is secure, we cannot promise that all information transmitted to our website remains private. Any personal information shared on our website is done at the user’s own risk. China Pak Hills is not held responsible for the bypassing of any privacy settings enforced on our website.